At The AgeLess Clinic we take your safety very seriously.
These are some of the steps we are taking given the current situation.
- PPE: Our staff are fully clad in PPE jumpsuits, wearing 3 ply masks, gloves, shoe covers & face shields
- Disposables: All the towels, bedsheets and pillow cases in our rooms are disposable and changed after every patient
- Santization: We sanitize every room before and after every patient with Virex® – internationally approved to kill microorganisms including HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, GRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1&2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus and many more
- Staff Health: We check our staff temperature and oxygen level multiple times a day, they wash their hands and use santizer on a regular basis
- When you arrive we will ask you to:
- Sanitize your hands
- Take your temperature (infrared)
- Take your Pulse and Oxygen level (with pulse oximeter)
- Wear disposable shoe covers on top of your sneakers/shoes (we will provide the shoe covers)
- Wear a 3 ply face mask (we will provide the 3 ply mask – you can wear it on top of the mask you are already wearing) & disposable hair cover
- Please do not remove / dispose the PPE provided by us within clinic premises
Thank you very much for making note of these measures which have been put in place for your safety.
We look forward to seeing you at the clinic soon.